In our Sourdough Artisan Bread making course/workshop, we cover the fundamentals of sourdough Artisan Bread Baking. By the end of the workshop, you will have all the knowledge necessary to make quality sourdough bread at home.
On the course we will cover:
1. The science behind naturally yeasted sourdough bread.
2. The sourdough bread making process.
3. How to harness natural yeast bacteria.
4. Bread shaping techniques.
5. Different recipes.
The workshop is a one-day workshop run once a month on a Sunday.
The workshop will include hands-on practical teaching (prepare to get your hands messy!) where you will get to make your own bread from scratch. It also includes a light lunch.
Time: 9:00am – 5pm
Venue: Our home bakery at 90 Phantom Street, Raceview, Alberton.
Dates for 2017
– Sunday 10th December
Dates for 2018
– Sunday 14th January
– Sunday 28th January
– Sunday 18th February
– Sunday 25th February
Price: R800 per person
Please Note: All bookings are non-refundable and cannot be changed in the last two weeks leading up to the bread course.
– Upon receiving your payment confirmation, we will confirm your booking and send you the final details!